Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

12.17.2006

Lulu


I've probably driven a few regular readers crazy with my frequent mentions of textile designer Lulu de Kwiatkowski's upcoming book, Lulu: A Designer's Notebook, expected to be published by Regan Books in March 2007. But here's some interesting news: Amazon is now listing a second title by Lulu, cover image shown above, to be published June 2007 by art house publishers Ammo Books. This one is called simply Lulu.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the cover image! Beautiful!

I hope Harper Collins will still publish the book since Judith is gone now as is the Regan Books imprint.

style court said...

I know Alyssa, I've wondered about the Regan Books thing too!