Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

1.17.2007

Betsy Burnham



Apartment Therapy was among the first to feature designer Betsy Burnham, and currently her mail-order decorating services are mentioned in the February Domino. But I just had to share this image, above, of a Benedict Canyon home office done-up by Burnham. I adore the layers -- the red chinoiserie wallpaper (which seems like a little nod to Diana Vreeland) mixed with the zebra rug, brown patterned chair and red leather open-arm chair, as well as the large Chinese export style pot, and the silver lamp. So inviting!

Photo credit: Grey Crawford

5 comments:

jen said...

i am so in to darker and bolder colors in the home right now - LOVE this!

style court said...

Hey Jen!

Quite a few of Birnham's darker, more exotic rooms remind me of you :)

ALL THE BEST said...

Sooo pretty, I'd love this to be my work space. I really like the brown chair and the blue & white under the desk.

Amy said...

i love betsy burnham's work so much i want to hug it! thanks!

Amy said...

i love betsy burnham's work so much i want to hug it! thanks!