Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.28.2007

Holiday Preview: Crane



Crane is currently offering 10% off early orders of personalized holiday cards until September 30. Above is another favorite from their 2007 collection: a delicate white tree and ornaments engraved in white on a soft yellow-green background. Unfortunately, at least for now, these are only available with larger custom orders -- not as a small boxed set.

6 comments:

Brilliant Asylum said...

What a beautiful shade of green. I wonder what the minimum order has to be...

franki durbin said...

I do love Crane's. Try as I might to buck tradition, they just keep pulling me back ;) Thanks for the heads up on the sale.

Laura said...

These are really pretty! I might design my cards this year around that pistachio color...

style court said...

Franki,

I know what you mean :)

Laura,

Can't wait to see!

girl meets glamour said...

I know I should order my Christmas cards in advance this year, so thanks for that reminder. These are just lovely. Great post Courtney :)

~Kate

style court said...

Thanks Kate!