Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

8.31.2007

Samperton Style



So happy to see a fresh bedroom done-up by Schuyler Samperton, for the September In Style, featuring two of her signatures: a stately screen used in lieu of a headboard, and a suzani coverlet. (Well, maybe four of her signatures. Note the leopard pillow on the bed and the large plant in the corner.)

BTW: Yurdan has a large selection of suzanis. Click on the label suzani below for more sources.

7 comments:

ALL THE BEST said...

I went to the Yurdan website and found a really cool pair of suzani boots!

Mélanie said...

Stop with these suzani bedcovred . I love them so much . I'm beathless each time I see them.
I have to buy one . I go to the yurdan site !!

style court said...

Wow, what a fashion statement those would make :)

the frenchy said...

I like the bedside table and the coverlet
great blog!

style court said...

Frenchy,

I love those elements too! Thanks for your comment :)

Cote de Texas said...

Is this her new bedroom?

style court said...

I doubt it, but don't know for certain.