Style Court

Eight Years of Textiles, History, Art, Gardens, and a Little Mental Traveling with Courtney Barnes

1.29.2009

A Teaser: Les Paradis Secrets d' Yves Saint Laurent et de Pierre Bergé



Yesterday, around my house, the memory of Yves Saint Laurent kept making an appearance. The framer called to tell me that my Victoria Molinelli watercolor of YSL muse LouLou de la Falaise's apartment was ready to be picked up, and acclaimed photographer Ivan Terestchenko let me know that his new book, Les Paradis Secrets d' Yves Saint Laurent et de Pierre Bergé, was just back from the printer. The lavish volume highlights all of Saint Laurent's homes in France and in Morocco, showing not just the art collections but also personal souvenirs that have never been seen before.

Soon I'll be back with a complete post.

Images courtesy Ivan Terestchenko.

1 comment:

Paul Pincus said...

i can't wait! -p.p.